- With our HINT app, we make it easy to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can get a personalized Indian balanced diet plan within minutes.
- This balanced diet plan helps avoid nutrient deficiencies, prevents cravings and binge eating, improves stamina, and boosts immunity.
- Have a look at the do’s, don’ts, and general diet tips to follow a balanced diet plan.
- Please contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQs.
Get Early Access
Contact us at email@example.com or Whatsapp for early access and pricing details.
Do you have any immediate family members suffering from chronic diseases like diabetes, hypertension, hypothyroidism, or PCOS?
Would you like to reduce the risk of such conditions for yourself by following a healthy lifestyle?
If yes, this balanced diet plan can help you in improving your lifestyle and prevent chronic diseases.
It is a well-balanced diet plan for individuals who want to maintain healthy body weight, build stamina and avoid various chronic diseases.
In this simple and effective diet plan, you don’t need to buy expensive foods or supplement shakes.
No need for rigorous exercise to lose weight as it offers a healthy and safe workout plan along with the diet plan.
If you follow this diet plan for at least three months you can avoid nutrient deficiencies, prevent cravings and binge eating, improve stamina, and boost immunity.
Using the Hint app, you can get this personalized balanced diet plan instantly within minutes. Just download the Hint app and subscribe to the plan.
For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp.
Here are the key benefits, plan duration, and frequently asked questions.
- Avoid nutrient deficiencies.
- Prevents cravings and binge eating.
- Avoid various lifestyle diseases.
- It improves stamina and boosts immunity.
This is a monthly subscription plan. You can renew it every month, for three months, or once a year.
Taking your dietary preferences into consideration we have a balanced diet plan available in 3 different diet types, such as
1. Vegetarian balanced diet plan
This is a vegetarian diet plan containing plant-based foods and dairy products. It does not include eggs, meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
2. Ovo vegetarian balanced diet plan
This diet plan includes vegetarian foods and various egg recipes. It does not include meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
3. Nonvegetarian balanced diet plan
This plan includes non-vegetarian foods such as meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products in addition to dairy products, eggs, and regular vegetarian foods.
- Start your day with a glass of detox water. It helps in detoxification, appetite control, and weight management.
- Indulge in regular physical activity for at least 30 mins early in the morning.
- Have your pre-workout meal 15 minutes before starting your exercise.
- A proper pre-workout meal is essential to fuel your body and increase your performance.
- Eat your breakfast within 30 minutes post your workout to refuel your body and replenish the energy stores.
- Eat breakfast along with recommended side dishes such as chutneys, sambar, or boiled egg to make it a balanced meal.
- Eat snacks between breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Drink buttermilk or tea along with your snacks.
- Include plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Track your water intake using the Hint app.
- Include almonds and walnuts as they are filled with protein and essential nutrients that help in improving overall health.
- Always eat raw vegetable salad 10 to 15 minutes before a major meal. It provides satiety and helps you prevent overeating.
- Follow the portion sizes included in your plan and avoid large meals.
- Finish your dinner before 9 pm.
- Have your bedtime beverage at least 30 to 45 minutes before you sleep.
- Try to sleep before 11 pm every day.
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours daily.
- Log your food to track portion sizes and calorie intake.
- Use reminders to follow the regularity of meal timings.
- Try logging your food every day as it helps in making healthy choices.
- Track your activity regularly to understand your calorie burn.
- Reduce stress by practicing your hobbies such as gardening, music, reading books and painting, etc.
- Avoid skipping meals
- Don't starve yourself. It doesn’t help you shed fat.
- Avoid drinking tea or coffee on an empty stomach. It causes acidity.
- Avoid sweet fruits and fruit juices as a pre-workout meal. Only eat recommended fruits as a pre-workout meal.
- Do not skip your pre-workout meal.
- Avoid deep-fried or processed food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Do not skip your mid-morning and evening snacks. It leads to cravings and overeating in your next major meal.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea after 6 pm.
- Don't sit for too long as it decreases metabolism.
- Limit the number of times you eat out to once a week. Take your packed lunch to work.
- Avoid fasting and feasting. You may consume excessive calories by following such eating habits, which could lead to weight gain.
- Keep logging meals to get insights into your calorie and nutrient intake.
- Chew your food well. It helps in better absorption and digestion of nutrients. It also makes you eat less.
- Avoid deep-fried foods as they will add extra calories, carbs, and fat to your diet.
- Avoid eating fatty cuts of meat and processed or frozen meat as they have high saturated fat. It will increase the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid full-fat dairy products as it increases the risk of heart diseases.
- Avoid fats from animal products and plant oils such as dalda, coconut oil, palm oil, lard, tallow, butter, margarine, and cheese.
- Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks such as Pepsi, coke, Fanta, diet coke, and soda.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea more than twice a day.
- Limit the intake of vegetables like potatoes, sweet potato, yam, colocasia, arrowroot, and beetroot.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, and alcoholic beverages.
- Pick some workout which you love like walking. Try to get at least 30 minutes of workout a day.
- Avoid foods high in salt and preservatives as they cause water retention and increase weight.
- Reduce the salt intake to one teaspoon per day to avoid high blood pressure and related complications.
- Being consistent while following the plan helps in achieving desired results.
- Practice work-life balance. Use vacation and personal time, or just set aside an hour a day.
- Schedule fun activities or hobbies at least once a week. Gardening, reading, enjoying music, hiking in nature, and cooking a favorite recipe are examples of stress relievers.
- Get a master health check-up done once in 6 months.
- Expose yourself to sunlight to get maximum benefits.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a balanced diet?
A balanced diet contains all of the essential nutrients in the required amounts that the human body needs for proper functioning and maintenance of health.
2. Why should we eat a balanced diet?
A balanced diet protects you against many chronic diseases, such as heart disease, diabetes, and cancer. Helps you control your weight. Avoid nutrient deficiencies, improves stamina, and boost immunity.
3. What are the components of a balanced diet?
Carbohydrates, protein, fats, vitamins, minerals, and fiber are all essential components in a well-balanced diet.
4. What percentage of each nutrient in a balanced diet
A balanced diet should offer around 50-60% of total calories from carbohydrates, 10-20% from proteins, and 20-30% of total calories from fat.
5. What is a sedentary lifestyle?
If you are not active (at least 30 minutes of exercise) for more than 3 days per week, then you have a sedentary lifestyle. People who lead sedentary lifestyles are those who are required to be seated for most of the day. Such unhealthy lifestyles lead to health complications and have long-term impacts.
6. Health risks of a sedentary lifestyle?
The main health complications that arise from a sedentary lifestyle are excessive belly fat, fat on the arms and legs, and getting a double chin. In addition, irregular blood flow leads to blockages in arteries and veins, muscle inactivity leading to spasms or body aches, indigestion and digestive system abnormalities, breathing problems, and long-term depression.
7. How do you maintain an active lifestyle?
By incorporating activity into your daily routine, minimize sitting for an extended period, and exercise daily for at least 30 minutes outside or at home.
8. How much exercise is needed for a healthy lifestyle?
As per the American Heart Association at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, five days per week (or 150 minutes per week) is recommended for a healthy lifestyle.
9. What are the long-term effects of a poor diet?
Eating a poor diet for the long term will inevitably lead to low energy levels and, in extreme cases, an inability to focus. Depriving our bodies of nourishment can lead to poor nutrition and eating habits which can cause obesity, diabetes, and increase risk factors for stroke, heart disease, and cancer.
10. How much sleep do I need to maintain a healthy lifestyle?
7 to 8 hours of sound sleep is advised to maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid diseases.
11. Can a healthy lifestyle prevent lifestyle diseases?
Yes, a healthy lifestyle prevents lifestyle diseases to a great extent.
12. How can I select foods in a balanced diet?
Opt for nutrient-dense whole foods that provide the most nutritional value. Prefer fresh, locally available vegetables and fruits. One should choose low-fat, protein-rich foods such as lean meat, fish, pulses, beans, and low-fat milk. Most of these foods are included in this balanced diet plan.
13. What foods should be avoided in a balanced diet?
One should avoid or limit highly processed foods, refined sugars, sweetened drinks, carbonated beverages, red and processed meats, saturated and trans fats, and foods with a high-glycemic index.
14. Why milk is not a balanced diet?
It is a common misconception that milk is a complete food and will provide you with a balanced diet. Milk lacks iron, copper, dietary fiber, manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin K, and vitamin C and is not considered a balanced diet.
15. Why is water important for a balanced diet?
Water is important for healthy digestion and absorbing water-soluble vitamins. It helps break down the food you eat. It prevents dehydration and constipation. Also helps maintain the right balance of electrolytes in your body.
16. What are the factors affecting a balanced diet?
The significant factors affecting a balanced diet include activity level, accessibility to food, the health status of the individual, height, weight, age, and gender.
17. Why is it important to replace junk food with a balanced diet?
The first step in improving your nutrition and health is to eliminate the temptation of junk food by replacing it with healthy foods. A balanced diet reduces the risk of obesity, increases your stamina, and boosts your metabolism.
18. Which food contains all ingredients of a balanced diet?
No food has all the essential nutrients. One needs to balance a meal, by properly incorporating all the food groups to meet his/her requirements.
19. How much protein should a balanced diet contain per day?
As per this diet plan, 10 to 20% of your daily calories should come from protein.
20. Does a balanced diet help you lose weight?
Yes. When combined with a regular exercise routine, a balanced diet can help a person reduce their risk factors for obesity or gaining weight.
21. Why are eggs essential in a balanced diet?
Eggs are a good source of protein. They also contain heart-healthy unsaturated fats and are a great source of important nutrients, such as vitamin B6, B12, and vitamin D. For vegetarians, mushrooms, paneer, milk, curd, dal, soya bean, and nuts are alternatives to eggs.
22. What is the role of fiber in a balanced diet?
Fiber is important for keeping the gut healthy. It adds bulk to the diet, prevents constipation, helps to regulate bowel movements, lower cholesterol levels, improves insulin sensitivity and glycemic control, and helps in weight management and appetite control.
23. Are fiber supplements healthy?
Getting fiber from a wide variety of fruits, grains, legumes, and vegetables is usually the best way to consume adequate amounts of fiber. Talk to your doctor or dietitian before starting any type of supplementation.
24. Is diet coke healthy?
Diet coke is an aerated drink containing artificial sweeteners and empty calories in the form of refined carbohydrates and is devoid of other nutrients. High consumption is linked with higher risks of heart disease and weight gain. It makes your bones brittle and causes other health problems.
25. Do sodas cause an increase in belly fat?
Yes. People who drink sugary beverages every day tend to accumulate more deep belly fat over time,
26. Is the keto diet a balanced diet?
No. A keto diet usually comprises 60–80% fat, 10–30% protein, and no more than 5–10% of carbs per day. It is typically high in saturated fat. This can raise LDL or bad cholesterol which may increase the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
27. Is a vegan diet a balanced diet?
A vegan diet can be healthy ensuring that you are careful in including protein, calcium, iron, and vitamin B12 properly in the diet.
28. Is the paleo diet a balanced healthy diet?
No. In the paleo diet, there is an increased intake of protein from animal food sources. These foods are high in saturated fats causing an increase in LDL cholesterol which increases the risk of heart disease.
29. Is diet chivda included in a healthy balanced diet?
No. The diet chivda might be low on calories but these pre-packaged diet foods are high in sugar, sodium, and trans fat which increases the risk of chronic diseases.
30. Is diet mixture healthy?
No. The diet mixture might be low on calories but these pre-packaged diet foods are high in sugar, sodium, and trans fat which increases the risk of chronic diseases.
31. Is corn good for weight loss?
Eating corn in moderation won’t be harmful and it helps in weight loss due to its high fiber content and other nutrients.
32. Is a liquid diet healthy?
A liquid diet is devoid of essential macro and micro nutrients which can lead to nutrient deficiencies, and also it has side effects such as fatigue, dizziness, hair loss, gallstones, and heart damage.
33. Is Nutella healthy?
Nutella is not healthy as it is high in sugar, calories, and unhealthy fats.
34. Are fruits necessary for a balanced healthy diet?
Fruits are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals, and they are high in fiber and should be included in a balanced diet to improve overall health.