- With the HINT app, you can get a personalized Indian diet plan for boosting your immunity within minutes.
- This immunity booster diet plan helps enhance your immunity, reduces inflammation, improves gut health, and helps prevent infections.
- Have a look at the do’s, don’ts, and general diet tips to boost your immunity
- Please contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQs.
Get Early Access
Contact us at email@example.com or Whatsapp for early access and pricing details.
With all the sudden increase in diseases and health concerns, most people have a hard time eating properly and doing the right things for their immunity.
Yes, certain foods can boost immunity.
But they will not change your immunity overnight. They are effective only if you properly incorporate them into your daily diet and change your lifestyle over some time.
That’s why we brought you this personalized immunity booster diet plan.
This is a well-balanced diet plan with immunity-enhancing foods. Individuals infected with COVID can also follow this plan for faster recovery.
If you follow this diet plan for at least three months you can build healthy eating habits that enhance your immunity and improve gut health.
Using the Hint app, you can get this personalized immunity booster plan instantly within minutes. Just download the Hint app and subscribe to the plan.
For more details, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp.
Here are the key benefits, plan duration, and frequently asked questions.
- Enhances your immunity.
- Reduces inflammation.
- Improves gut health.
- Helps prevent infection and disease.
Monthly Subscription. You can renew it every month, for three months, or once a year.
Taking your dietary preferences into consideration we have the immunity booster diet plan available in 3 different diet types, such as
1. Vegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This is a vegetarian diet plan containing plant-based foods and dairy products. It does not include eggs, meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
2. Ovo vegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This diet plan includes vegetarian foods and various egg recipes. It does not include meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
3. Nonvegetarian diet plan for boosting immunity
This plan includes non-vegetarian foods such as meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products in addition to dairy products, eggs, and regular vegetarian foods.
- Start your day with one teaspoon of kalonji seeds and lukewarm water.
- Indulge in regular physical activity early in the morning.
- Have your pre-workout meal 15 minutes before starting your exercise.
- Eat your breakfast within 30 minutes post-workout.
- Eat breakfast along with recommended side dishes such as chutneys, sambar, or boiled egg to make it a balanced meal.
- Eat snacks between breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Include a variety of fruits and vegetables. Include foods high in antioxidants such as green tea, garlic, and turmeric.
- Maintain regularity in meal timings.
- Drink buttermilk or immunity booster tea along with your snacks.
- Include plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated. Track your water intake using the Hint app.
- Avoid large meals at once. So, follow the portion sizes included in your plan.
- Finish your dinner before 9 pm.
- Have your bedtime beverage at least 30 to 45 minutes before you sleep.
- Try to sleep before 11 pm every day. Going to bed early reduces hunger cravings, and you will get enough sleep.
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours daily.
- Try logging your food every day as it helps in making healthy choices.
- Get natural sunshine daily for about 15 minutes for Vitamin D.
- Maintaining a healthy weight is beneficial for boosting your immune system.
- Eat dry fruits like raisins, almonds, brazil nuts, walnuts, and pista as these are high in omega 3 fatty acids, and antioxidants which increase your immunity.
- Try logging your food to track portion sizes and calorie intake and also track your activity regularly to understand your calorie burn.
- Avoid taking tea or coffee on an empty stomach.
- Avoid sweet fruits and fruit juices as a pre-workout meal. Only eat recommended fruits as a pre-workout meal.
- Do not skip your pre-workout meal.
- Avoid deep-fried or processed food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Do not skip your mid-morning and evening snacks.
- Don't skip your major meals and consume extra food in the next meal.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea after 6 pm.
- Avoid smoking and drinking.
- Do not eat sugars and processed foods as it increases your calorie consumption which increases your weight and reduces the power of immunity.
- Do not starve yourself as it weakens your immune system. Follow the portion sizes included in your plan.
- Don't sit for too long as it decreases metabolism and absorption of nutrients.
- Regularity in meal timings is very important as it improves your digestion ability.
- Try logging your food to learn about your meals.
- Regular physical activity helps you to be active throughout the day, and maintain your healthy body weight.
- Avoid deep-fried foods as they will add extra calories, carbs, and fat to your diet.
- Avoid eating fatty cuts of meat and processed or frozen meat as they have high saturated fat. It will increase the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid full-fat dairy products as it increases the risk of heart diseases.
- Avoid foods fats that come from animal products and plant oils such as dalda, coconut oil, palm oil, lard, tallow, butter, margarine, and cheese.
- Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks such as Pepsi, Coke, Fanta, Diet Coke, and soda.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea more than twice a day.
- Pick some workout which you love like walking. Try to get at least 30 minutes of exercise a day.
- Eating a healthy diet and maintaining a healthy weight range can make a huge difference in your overall health.
- Reduce the salt intake to one teaspoon per day to avoid blood pressure-related complications.
- Chew your food well. It helps in better absorption and digestion of nutrients.
- Avoid eating outside, as it is unhealthy and could lead to food-borne infections.
- Avoid smoking, drinking, and alcoholic beverages.
- Being consistent while following the plan helps in achieving desired results.
- Practice work-life balance. Use vacation and personal time, or just set aside an hour a day.
- Schedule fun activities or hobbies at least once a week. Gardening, reading, enjoying music, hiking in nature, and cooking a favorite recipe are activities that could relieve stress.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. Can patients with diabetes follow this immunity booster diet plan?
No. We recommend diabetes patients subscribe to the diabetic diet instant plan.
2. What is immunity?
Immunity is the ability of our body to protect itself against harmful microorganisms which infect our body with disease.
3. What are the types of immunity?
There are different types of immunity. Innate immunity is natural immunity, everyone is born with this type of immunity. Usually, innate immunity is adopted from the mother. Adaptive immunity is active immunity that develops throughout our lives. Adaptive immunity is a type of immunity that is built up as we are exposed to diseases or get vaccinated. Passive immunity is borrowed from other sources and lasts for short periods. For example, an infant receives antibodies from the mother through breast milk and develops passive immunity.
4. What are the symptoms of low immunity?
Feeling tired all the time, frequent infections, delayed wound healing, digestive problems, frequent cold, and skin infections.
5. What can be the reason for low immunity?
Poor nutrition, smoking, alcohol consumption, long-term usage of certain medications, autoimmune disorders, and frequent infections can be some of the reasons for low immunity.
6. How to check immunity at home?
No, there is no specific test to check immunity at home. Although, you can go ahead and have a blood test at a diagnostic center to know your immunity level by checking your complete blood picture.
7. What are the tests to check immunity?
Complete Blood Count (CBC) can determine if you have typical levels of infection-fighting proteins (immunoglobulins) in your blood and measure the levels of white blood cells. A high white blood cell could be an indication of bacterial or viral infection. High Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate (ESR) and C-Reactive Protein (CRP) indicate inflammation in the body. It can be due to a reaction to an infection.
8. Which nutrients are important for a healthy immune system?
Although all nutrients are important, vitamin C, vitamin D, zinc, selenium, iron, and protein are critical for the growth and function of immune cells. For more information read our blog on nutrients to support your immune system.
9. What are the factors that suppress the immune system?
A host of factors are responsible for suppressing immunity such as old age, stress, environmental toxins, poor diet, malnutrition, nutritional deficiencies, excess body weight, and lack of rest and sleep. Individuals with chronic conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, thyroid disorders, liver disorders, kidney disorders, and gastrointestinal disorders have a suppressed immune system.
10. Do vitamin and mineral supplements help?
Yes. A deficiency of a single nutrient can alter the body’s immune response. Eating a good quality diet can prevent nutrient deficiency. You can also take supplements to improve your immunity. Supplementation should be considered only on doctors' or a qualified dietitian’s advice.
11. Can exercise help in improving immunity?
Yes, any moderate-intensity exercise of at least 30 minutes a day is an excellent way to support the immune system.
12. How do nutrients improve immunity?
Please read our blog on supporting your immunity through nutrition.
13. What are different immunity-boosting foods?
Please refer to various foods included in the immunity booster diet plan.
14. What is an immunity booster tea?
Immunity booster tea is a decoction of herbs that help boost immunity. Please refer to the recipes section on the Hint app for the recipe for immunity booster tea.
15. What are the different types of immunity booster tea?
Turmeric tea, cinnamon, ginger tea, licorice root tea, peppermint tea, chamomile tea, black pepper tea, and green tea. Check out the recipes for these teas within the recipes section on the Hint app.
16. Does green tea help to increase immunity?
Yes. Green tea is high in antioxidant properties, which flush out toxins from the body and help improve immunity.
17. Are immunity booster tablets helpful?
Immunity booster tablets are multivitamin tablets. This diet plan provides sufficient essential vitamins and minerals which help boost immunity. You need not consume any multivitamin tablets along with this diet plan.
18. What are different home remedies to increase immunity?
If you are following this immunity booster diet plan, you do not need any home remedies to further increase your immunity.
19. What are the famous Indian foods to boost immunity?
Ghee, amla (Indian gooseberry), sweet potato, mango, pumpkin, onion, lemon, moringa, spices like cardamom, carom seeds, fennel seeds, cinnamon, black pepper, fenugreek seeds, coriander seeds, are some famous Indian foods to boost immunity. Most of these foods are included in this diet plan.
20. Is there any exercise to boost immunity?
No, there is no specific exercise regime to boost immunity. Being physically active by engaging in walking, yoga, cardio workouts, strength training, and a combination of these exercises can directly improve your overall health and immune system.
21. What is the significance of an immunity-boosting diet?
Immunity boosting diet provides you with all the essential nutrients required to support your immune system. It improves your immune function, reduces inflammation, reduces oxidative stress, and boosts metabolism. In addition, it minimizes the risk of chronic diseases such as diabetes and hypertension.
22. How is yoga beneficial to improving immunity?
Yes. Yoga helps in reducing stress levels in the body, strengthens respiratory health, ensures optimal functioning of all organs, and flushes out toxins from the body.
23. Is there any blood group that has more immunity power?
No. there is no scientific data that concludes the association between the blood group and more immune power.
24. Do dry fruits help in increasing immunity?
Yes. Dry fruits like almonds, walnuts, cashews, raisins, dates, and pista are high in omega-3 fatty acids, iron, calcium, and protein. They help in reducing inflammation in the body and as result in enhancing immunity.
25. Which juice increases immunity?
Vegetable juices included in this immunity booster plan like cucumber mint, ginger lemon, carrot juice, beetroot juice, and bottle gourd mint juice help improve immunity.
26. Do spices help in improving immunity?
Yes. Regular usage of some spices in your diet helps improve immunity. Kalonji seeds, turmeric, black pepper, clove, cinnamon, nutmeg, cumin seeds, and fenugreek seeds are some Indian spices that help in improving immunity.
27. Is ashwagandha helpful for boosting immunity?
Yes. All parts of the ashwagandha plant like leaves, roots, bark, fruit, and seeds are consumed for their medicinal properties but the root is most commonly used. This herb has traditionally been prescribed to strengthen immunity post an illness.
28. Does immunity decrease during menstruation?
The menstrual cycle might affect immune cell numbers and affect their activity throughout the 4-week cycle. The fluctuations in estrogen and progesterone hormones can make a difference in our immune health.
29. What are probiotics?
Probiotics are a combination of good live bacteria and/or yeast that naturally lives in your body. Good bacteria keep your gut healthy by supporting your immune function and controlling inflammation.
30. Do probiotics help in boosting immunity?
Yes. Probiotics help in boosting immunity by increasing good gut bacteria which helps in efficient digestion.
31. What are the foods rich in probiotics?
Curd, raita, yogurt, buttermilk, soy-based products, cereals, legumes, cabbage, maize, pearl millet, and sorghum, are some Indian foods rich in probiotics. Most of these foods are included in this immunity booster diet plan.
32. Are eggs good for increasing immunity?
Yes. Eggs are rich in protein, antioxidants, and omega-3 fatty acids which help in increasing immunity.
33. Is honey good for immunity?
Yes. Honey exerts antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-cancer effects which are good for building the immune system. However, only consume natural honey without added sugar and do not consume more than 1 teaspoon of honey per day.
34. How sleep disturbance can affect immunity?
Inadequate sleep promotes oxidative stress on cells by releasing a stress hormone called cortisol, which makes immune cells work harder to balance stress levels. This overload of immune cells over some time can lead to sleep deprivation and affects the immune system.