- With the HINT app, we make it easy for you to build muscle. You can get a personalized Indian high protein diet plan within minutes.
- This high protein diet plan helps build muscle and prevents muscle loss. Increases muscle mass, stamina, and flexibility.
- Have a look at the do’s, don’ts, and general diet tips to support you in your journey.
- Please contact us if you have any questions that are not answered in the FAQs.
Get Early Access
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp for early access and pricing details.
If you want to gain weight and don’t know how to achieve that, a high protein diet will help you get there!
Combining a high protein diet with vigorous physical activity helps you build muscle mass without increasing your body fat composition.
This is a high-protein diet plan for individuals who focus on bodybuilding and overall fitness.
If you follow this diet plan for at least three months you can develop healthy eating habits that improve your fitness and help you achieve your ideal weight.
Using the Hint app, you can get this personalized high protein diet plan instantly within minutes. Just download the Hint app and subscribe to the plan.
Please note that this diet plan is not recommended for people who do not exercise regularly and may have any clinical conditions.
For more details, email us at email@example.com or Whatsapp.
Here are the key benefits, plan duration, and frequently asked questions.
- Easy to follow plan based on homemade recipes.
- Helps control fasting and postprandial blood sugar levels.
- Prevents diabetes complications and reduces the risk of heart disease.
- Long-term use can reduce the dependence on diabetes medicine.
- This is a monthly subscription plan. You can renew it every month, for three months, or once a year.
- Diet type
- Taking your dietary preferences into consideration we have the high protein diet plan available in 3 different diet types, such as
- High protein vegetarian diet plan
- This is a vegetarian diet plan containing plant-based foods and dairy products. It does not include eggs, meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
- High protein ovo vegetarian diet plan
- This diet plan includes vegetarian foods and various egg recipes. It does not include meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products.
- High protein nonvegetarian diet plan
- This plan includes non-vegetarian foods such as meat, fish, seafood, and other animal products in addition to dairy products, eggs, and regular vegetarian foods.
- Start your day with a glass of lukewarm water, as it helps the body flush out toxins.
- Indulge in regular physical activity for increased muscle strength.
- Have your pre-workout meal 15 minutes before starting your exercise to fuel your body and enhance your performance during the workout.
- Have a post-workout meal within 30 - 60 minutes of your exercise session.
- Your post-workout meal contains both carbohydrates and protein. It helps your muscles recover and prevents sore muscles.
- Do not consume more than 2 tablespoons of muscle blaze whey protein with milk chocolate in your post-workout meal.
- Eat your breakfast after 20 - 30 minutes of your post-workout meal.
- Eat breakfast along with recommended side dishes such as chutneys, sambar, or boiled egg to make it a balanced meal.
- Eat snacks between breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- As recommended in this diet plan, eat high protein snacks such as threptin biscuits or boiled pulses, and peanut butter sandwiches.
- Drink 2 to 4 liters of water to keep yourself hydrated. Track your water intake using the Hint app.
- Not drinking enough water could lead to constipation and kidney stones.
- While performing high-intensity workouts drink adequate water or fluids containing electrolytes such as salt and sugar water, coconut water, and lemon water.
- Strictly follow the portion sizes included in your plan. Excess protein intake affects calcium and iron absorption.
- Finish your dinner before 9 pm.
- Have your bedtime beverage at least 30 to 45 minutes before you sleep.
- Try to sleep before 11 pm every day.
- Sleep for at least 7 to 8 hours daily.
- Drink skimmed milk or low-fat milk for better protein absorption.
- Do not eat heavy meals. Follow the diet plan.
- Don’t eat more protein in the form of protein bars or supplements other than recommended in your diet plan.
- If you have any form of kidney disease, you should not follow this high-protein diet plan.
- Avoid taking tea or coffee on an empty stomach.
- Avoid sweet fruits and fruit juices as a pre-workout meal. Only eat recommended fruits as a pre-workout meal.
- Do not skip your pre-workout or post-workout meal.
- Avoid deep-fried or processed food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Do not skip your mid-morning and evening snacks.
- Don't skip your major meals and consume extra food in the next meal.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea after 6 pm.
- Do not smoke. As smoking and alcoholic drinks tend to slow down your muscle repair process.
- Eating a high protein diet without physical activity will not strengthen your muscles and lead to weight gain.
- If you prefer non-vegetarian food, choose leaner and slightly larger cuts of meat.
- Enjoy more whole grains along with protein sources as recommended in this diet plan.
- Try logging your food to learn about your meals.
- Limit the following sweeteners: sugar, agave, maple syrup, honey, coconut sugar, and artificial sweeteners.
- Avoid deep-fried foods as they will add extra calories, carbs, and fat to your diet.
- Avoid eating fatty cuts of meat and processed or frozen meat as they have high saturated fat. It will increase the risk of heart disease.
- Avoid full-fat dairy products as it increases the risk of heart diseases.
- Avoid fats that come from animal products and plant oils such as dalda, coconut oil, palm oil, lard, tallow, butter, and margarine.
- Avoid aerated and caffeinated drinks such as Pepsi, Coke, Fanta, Diet coke, and Soda.
- Don’t drink coffee or tea more than twice a day.
- Reduce the salt intake to one teaspoon per day to avoid high blood pressure and related complications.
- Avoid spicy foods to prevent unwanted consequences like heartburn and diarrhea.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
1. How much protein do I need to eat every day?
As per this diet plan, 20% of your daily calories should come from protein if you work out regularly. If you are following a sedentary lifestyle, 10 to 15% of your daily calories should come from protein.
2. What kinds of foods are high in protein?
Lean or low-fat poultry, fish, eggs, and meat are good protein sources. For vegetarians, peas, beans, nuts, seeds, and processed soy products are options. Most of these high-protein foods are included in this diet plan.
3. What happens when you eat too much protein?
Eating too much protein can lead to kidney problems, and over time can cause symptoms like bad breath, indigestion, and dehydration.
4. How long does it take for a high-protein diet to work?
If accompanied by regular exercise, you will see a change in your body composition within two weeks.
5. Does a high-protein diet make you feel constipated?
Consuming a high protein diet without adequate water intake could lead to constipation. Always drink 2 to 4 liters of water per day while following this diet plan.
6. Does protein help with hair growth?
Yes. Eating adequate protein helps hair growth because hair follicles are made of mostly protein.
7. Can you lose weight on a high-protein diet?
Yes. Eating a high-protein diet can cause weight loss while maintaining portion control and performing regular exercise.
8. Why is high protein good for weight loss?
Eating a protein-rich diet can decrease cravings, increase satiety, and boost metabolic rate. Hence, it indirectly helps in weight loss.
9. Are bananas high in protein?
No. Bananas mostly contain carbs and sugar.
10. Is peanut butter high in protein?
Yes. A tablespoon of peanut butter contains 3.3 grams of protein, making it an easy way to add protein to a variety of snacks or a meal. Do not eat more than two tablespoons of peanut butter per day as it is high in calories and could lead to weight gain.
11. Do protein supplements make you gain weight?
If you have too many servings of protein supplements per day, your overall calorie intake might go up, which can in turn cause you to gain weight. So to avoid any weight gain, follow the portion sizes mentioned in the plan.
12. Does a high protein diet burn fat?
A high-protein diet boosts the metabolism causing calorie and fat burn. Protein takes more energy to digest than carbs or fat, making it a promising tool for weight loss.
13. What are high-protein vegetarian foods?
Paneer, curd, lentils, beans, chia seeds, quinoa, nuts, peas, soybean, and tofu. Most of these high-protein foods are included in your diet plan.
14. What are the different types of protein supplements available?
Protein powders come from a variety of sources and are available in several formulations. They are whey protein, casein protein, egg protein, pea protein, hemp protein, brown rice protein, and mixed plant proteins.
15. When is the best time to take protein supplements?
Protein supplements should be taken 15–60 minutes after exercise. Taking protein in this time frame helps in muscle building.
16. What happens if you take protein without working out?
Drinking protein shakes without working out can lead to excess calorie intake which leads to weight gain.
17. What are the ways to add electrolytes to your water?
The electrolyte content can be increased by adding sea salt, coconut water, ginger, watermelon, or oral hydration solutions. One can also include milk, fruit-infused waters or fruit juices, and teas.
18. Can protein shakes damage your kidneys?
Protein shakes are healthy. But too much of it is not. Even if you work out regularly, if you have this in excess, you put extra pressure on your body. Over time, this can lead to organ damage. People with an existing kidney condition should check with their doctor before taking such shakes.
19. Should I take protein powder every day?
It is safe to drink protein shakes every day, but be sure to obtain the majority of your protein and other nutrients from whole food sources. Follow this diet plan for the best results.
20. What are good sources of protein before a workout?
You do not need protein before a workout. For best results, eat the pre-workout meals recommended in this plan before starting your exercise.
21. What should you not eat before a workout?
Eating the wrong foods before the workout could hamper your performance during the workout. You should avoid refined sugars, fizzy or carbonated drinks, fruit juices, alcoholic beverages, spicy food, fried or processed food, high-fat food or fast food, and desserts.
22. Which fruits are best for muscle gain?
Eating fruits is good for your health and helps in muscle recovery but does not help in muscle gain.
23. Which meat is best for muscle building?
Leaner and slightly larger cuts of meat are best for muscle building. Such lean meats are included in your diet plan.
24. What vitamins help build muscle?
Vitamin B3 helps with muscle growth, muscle repair, recovery, and improved metabolism. Apart from this vitamins D, A, E and C play an important role in muscle growth and recovery.
25. How soon should you eat protein after a workout?
Post-workout protein should be consumed within the first hour after finishing a workout.
26. Is a pre-workout meal necessary?
Yes. Have your pre-workout meal 15 minutes before starting your exercise to fuel your activity and give your body what it needs to perform at its peak.
27. Why is it important to eat protein after a workout?
Eating protein helps rebuild and repair damaged muscle fibers.
28. Which protein is best for belly fat loss?
Losing belly fat depends on many factors. Eating a specific protein-rich food or supplement may not reduce belly fat.
29. Will I lose weight if I don't eat after a workout?
Exercising and not eating can make you lose muscle mass. This could cause unhealthy weight loss. Do not skip your meals after a workout.
30. Is it OK to work out on an empty stomach?
No. Exercising without eating results in low blood sugar. It can make you feel lethargic or light-headed during the workout.
31. What is the best time to work out?
Working out early in the morning is good for your metabolism. Other alternatives could be working out 2 hours after your lunch. Avoid working out at least 2 hours before you go to bed as it could disrupt your sleep cycle.
32. Should I work out twice a day?
Two-a-day workouts can be a good idea, but only if you stick to a structured workout plan with enough time for rest.
33. How long should workouts be?
Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity cardio exercise per week.